Veganism: A philosophy and lifestyle whose adherents seek to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Vegans endeavor not to use or consume animal products of any kind. The most common reasons for becoming a vegan are human health, ethical commitment or moral conviction concerning animal rights or welfare, the environment, and spiritual or religious concerns. Of particular concern to many vegans are the inhumane practices inherent in factory farming and the intensive use of land and other resources for animal farming that creates widespread air and water pollution.
- We acknowledge the intrinsic value of all life and realize that non-human animals are individuals with inherent worth, not to be exploited by humans.
- We endeavor to tread lightly on the planet and be conscious of our environmental responsibilities.
- We will invest in and give back to our community.
- We will create a comfortable atmosphere that welcomes vegan & non-vegans alike.
- We value our customers and will show appreciation for their business by providing exceptional customer service and hospitality.
- We promise to serve extraordinary vegan food created from the highest quality and freshest plant based ingredients.